UBE builds the Model 91AL Servo Autoload for each customer’s particular needs. Over 1000 installations required numerous customer driven innovations. Your machine may vary from this typical unit illustrated. UBE wants to meet with you and design your new line.
UBE MODEL 91-AL Servo Driven Autoload Bagging System–Designed for aligning, grouping, slicing, stacking, and bagging of products.
This is the top of the line when it comes to bun and hotdog production, years of improvement on our old 90AL has culminated in the most advanced automatic bun slicing and packaging autoload system on the market. This machine slices, stacks, & bags any type of bun in the bakery and at higher speeds than other machines out there.
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS
- Speeds from 20 to 70 per minute
- Stainless steel frame
- Lightweight nylon free roller flighted infeed conveyor
- Servo driven four position automatic rotary bag table
- Recipe Control with almost all Automatic Setups
- Servo driven slicer base frame designed for two slicer heads
- Power adjusted infeed guide rails
- BISSC compliant
- Servo driven stacker with recipe driven cam profile
- Servo main bagger drive with integrated brake and encoder
- Machine air control timing setting for all products from recipe function
- Decline conveyor feeding infeed flights
- Standard brake and gate with six indexer lane sensors
- High speed retracting top transfer